- Fixes WinSCP issue with subdirectories backed by Folder objects (WinSCP: error decoding sftp packet).
- Fixes compatibility with SFTP client software Panic Transmit.
- Shows whether an SSH public key was generated or was user-provided.
- Shows that the IP filter is disabled when the IP Allow List is empty.
- Shows Folder search results as paths.
- Adds a Test Connection button to the Cloud Connection creation process.
- Adds configuration option to disable automatic IP banning
- Adds configuration option to increase the file upload limit on Azure.
- Updated SFTP Subsystem Maverick Library from 3.0.5 to 3.0.7
- Fixed bug that did not allow updating Azure Connection String to a new storage account
- Updated log4j api dependency to 2.17.1
- Resolved minor UI issues for Cloud Connection settings screens
- Fixed bug preventing write on an unencrypted S3 Cloud Connection to an encrypted s3 bucket
- Adds Google Cloud Connection
- UI improvements to the Cloud Connection settings page
- Refreshes status immediately when clicking the Test Connection button
- Displays loading screen when Java is not ready
- Fixes a bug with migration
clear-admin-users.shscript to reset (remove) web admin users
log4jyum package that wasn't in use
- Fixes a bug where the web page prompts you with basic authentication
- Fixes a bug where SFTP users cannot log in via WinSCP
- Fixes a bug where passwords were not working after migrating from version 2
- Fixes a bug with the Test Connection feature for Cloud Connections
- Fixes a bug with the password constraint validator
- Various other bug fixes
- Prevents a web admin from disabling all web admins
- Adds Admin UI protection from brute force attacks
- Various UI improvements
- Fixes a bug when displaying file last modified date
- Improves backup and restore support
- Adds SFTP subsystem log messages to the
- Adds username to Nginx access logs
- Various other bug fixes
SFTP files and folders
- Read and write files directly to Blob, using the SFTP protocol
- Configure folder permissions with read-only, read/write, or write-only
- Map an SFTP user's chroot directory to a Blob container and path
- Folder mapping lets you configure a common scenario where an internal SFTP user has read/write access to external SFTP users' data, while external users cannot see each other's data
- Authenticate SFTP users with passwords or SSH keys
- Supports multiple SSH keys per SFTP user
- Adds password complexity requirements
- Adds disabled flag for SFTP users
- Configures IP whitelisting at the user level
- Supports multiple web admin accounts
- Simplifies first-time setup, which can be done entirely from the web admin UI (no command line required)
- Imports users and settings from SFTP Gateway 2.x via a migration process
- Has undergone an independent third-party security audit
- Separates SSH and SFTP onto different ports by default
- Enables audit logging to track SFTP actions
Performance and maintenance
- Improves performance and scalability through the use of the Azure SDK for Java
- Uses Postgres instead of LDAP, for easier maintenance
- Same pricing as SFTP Gateway 2.x, which is a software charge of 6 cents USD per VM hour
- 30-day free trial