- Uses Amazon Linux 2 instead of Amazon Linux
- You can now use the web admin page to manage password authentication, in addition to SSH key auth.
- Default folders (uploads and local) can now be disabled on a per-user basis.
- You can set an expiration date on an SFTP user's account
- Fixes an issue where files were being uploaded to S3 prematurely, when installing vsftp and using the FTP/S protocol.
- Fixes the private key format getting corrupted when downloading it via the Safari browser
- Fixes an issue where the self-signed certificate error cannot be bypassed when using MacOS Catalina
- Admin web interface for user management
- High availability using a network load balancer and autoscaling group
- EFS mount for file synchronization and scalability
- User synchronization with LDAP
- SFTP audit logging to CloudWatch
- API for scripting user provisioning