SFTP Gateway version 3 will be coming soon (Fall 2021) to the Azure Marketplace.
Features of version 3
One of the main features of SFTP Gateway version 3 is the ability to read and write directly to Blob storage, using the SFTP protocol.
In other words, you can interact with live Blob objects, using an SFTP client like FileZilla.
Here are some other features in version 3:
- Point your chroot directory to any path in Blob storage. This lets you create scenarios where one SFTP user has read/write access to the chroot directory of other SFTP users.
- IP allow-list configured at a per-user level.
- Supports multiple Storage Accounts
- Improved performance -- the change in software architecture overcomes performance limitations of version 2.
- Supports multiple SSH keys per user