2.001.01 - 2020-04-21
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the swap partition was not getting created prior to self configuration on first launch, resulting in LDAP and Java not communicating.
- Fixes an issue where the readme file was not getting uploaded to an SFTP user's downloads directory.
- Fixes some documentation in the swagger page.
- Fixes an issue with the
sshldapcommand so that it no longer hard-codes the domain component (DC).
2.001.00 - 2020-03-11
- We're now using CentOS 7 instead of Ubuntu 18. This means you need to migrate in order to upgrade.
- Audit logging is available and enabled by default.
- You can now use the web admin page to manage password authentication, in addition to SSH key auth.
- Default folders (uploads and local) can now be disabled on a per-user basis.
- You can now use the web admin page to set the Storage Account name and key
- You can set an expiration date on an SFTP user's account
- You can authenticate to the web admin page using AAD credentials
- Fixes an issue where private keys were improperly formatted when downloaded from certain web browsers.
- Fixes an issue where the SFTP user is taken to the root of the file system, when SFTP Gateway is deployed in certain enterprise environments.
- Fixes an issue where files were being uploaded to Blob prematurely, when installing vsftp and using the FTP/S protocol.
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to access the sftpgw.sh CLI using sudo.
- Fixes an issue where TLS 1.0 was enabled on Nginx (this setting gets flagged during vulnerability scans).
- The web admin password is now set to a random string, which is stored in the root user's home directory. Previously, it was set to the VM's Computer Name by default.
- Fixes an issue where the self-signed SSL was rejected by Google Chrome on Mac OS Catalina.
- Fixes an issue where SFTP login would hang when the user has a lot of subdirectories under their uploads folder.
- A swap partition is now created for you by default.
- Fixes an issue where the login spinner button would hang if an incorrect password was entered.
- Fixes an issue where AzCopy was not deleting files in the destination after it was removed from the source
Version 2.000.02.azu - 2019-05-29
- Initial Public Release